What is TRRN?
The full form of TRRN is Temporary Return Reference Number. TRRN is the number which is generated by the EPFO against the payment transaction while a PF account holder or an employer makes an online payment towards the PF monthly contribution.
How to Check TRRN Status Online Explained on YouTube:Sponsored Links
How to Check TRRN Status Online?
- Go to the google search bar
- Type TRRN status and click enter
- EPFO TRRN Details official website URL will be displayed
- Upon clicking on the EPFO TRRN details URL you will be directed to the unified portal-EPFO website
- Enter the TRRN number and enter the captcha code mentioned below
- Your TRRN status will be displayed where you can find the details like your TRRN number, confirmation of the payment, challan type etc.
EPFO TRRN Status check online – https://unifiedportal-epfo.epfindia.gov.in/publicPortal/no-auth/misReport/home/loadSearchTrrnHome
How to Pay PF Online?
- Visit the unified portal of EPFO & Login to the unified portal of EPFO using your Electronic Challan cum Return (ECR).
- Once check the PF details displayed are correct.
- Select the ECR upload option from the Payment drop down menu.
- ECR upload window will be displayed where you need to select Wage Month, Salary Disbursal Date, Rate of contribution.
- After selecting now upload ECR text file.
- Upon uploading the ECR text file, File Validation Successful message will be displayed if the uploading process is successful and the TRRN generated will be displayed for the uploaded ECR file.
- Note down the TRRN number and hit the Verify button.
- Once the verification is completed now hit the Prepare Challan button to get ECR summary sheet.
- In the ECR summary sheet click on pay.
- Select the mode of payment online and select your Bank from the list of Banks.
- After the successful payment, Payment Transaction-id will be generated with e-Receipt.
- EPFO provides the payment confirmation against the TRRN number.
- That you can check the TRRN status by using the first process discussed in the article.
EPF payment online – https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/Sponsored Links