Annual Verification Certificate for Pensioners Telangana:
It is a year wise mandatory process to submit the Life Certificate or Annual Verification Certificate for Pensioners in the month of November to continue receiving the pension. Every retired employee served under any Government organization may be Central Government or State Government must submit the annual verification certificate or Life Certificate from 1st November to 30th November, the process of submitting can extend up to 31st March but those who submit after 30th November their pension may be resumed.Sponsored Links
Then you must be wondering how to submit the Life Certificate or Annual Verification Certificate online for that you can get one by visiting the Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life Certificate or you may visit any Citizen Services Centre or any Mee Seva Centre. There is a small difficulty to submit the life certificate from home cause the pensioner must submit the biometric data for verification to do that at home one must have an instrument for verification process. The Government of India established a number of Jeevan Pramaan Kendra’s across the Country where one can go and get Digital Life certificate.
How to Apply Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life Certificate Online?
If you are wondering to apply for Digital Life Certificate then you can get one by visiting any Citizen Cervices centre or Mee Seva Centre near you.
- Visit your nearest Citizen Services Centre or Mee Seva Centre along with pension details, bank a/c details.
- You can check the list of Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate Kendra’s even from your mobile.
- The authorized person at Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate Kendra will take your Biometric data and your pension details and shares your Digital Life Certificate with pension disbursing agencies.
How to Apply for Life Certificate or Annual Verification Certificate for Pensioners?
Some of the State Government Departments need to submit the Annual Verification Certificate or Life Certificate for them, they can download the Annual Verification Certificate or Life Certificate application form pdf on their respective State’s Pension portals.
- Visit your State Pension portal.
- Download the Annual Verification Certificate or Life Certificate Application form.
- Basically the application form contains 10 fields, where you need to provide the information like pensioners name, pensioners husband or father name, Photo, type of pension, date of birth, P.P.O number, name of the Bank, Branch name, IFSC Code, Employment particulars, Address, Mobile number, and Pan Card number (if the pension exceeds Rs 15000/-).
- Then declaration part, enter date and sign the application form.
- Take the completely filled application form and submit the form at the disbursing office, the Disbursing officer will certifies you by signing on the Certificate 1 and the Bank Manager will certifies you by signing on the Certificate 2.
You can download this form from the respective State’s Pension portals.Sponsored Links