To access your EPF (Employee Provident Fund) passbook, follow these steps:
- Visit the EPFO Member Portal: Go to the EPFO’s Unified Member Portal at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Log in with UAN and Password: On the member portal homepage, you will find the login section. Enter your UAN (Universal Account Number) and password in the provided fields.
- Captcha Verification: Complete the captcha verification by entering the characters shown in the image.
- Click on “Sign In”: After entering the required information, click on the “Sign In” button to log in to your EPF account.
- View Passbook: Once you log in successfully, you will be taken to your EPF account dashboard. Look for the “View Passbook” option on the dashboard and click on it.
- Select the Member ID: If you have worked in multiple organizations and have multiple Member IDs associated with your UAN, you will see a drop-down menu to select the specific Member ID (i.e., the organization you want to view the passbook for).
- View the Passbook: After selecting the Member ID, you will be able to view and download your EPF passbook. The passbook will contain details of your PF contributions, withdrawals, and any interest earned over time.
Please note that you must have an activated UAN and a registered password to access your EPF passbook online. If you haven’t activated your UAN yet or forgotten your password, you can use the respective links on the portal to activate or reset your password.
Also, the passbook on the EPFO portal is usually updated on a yearly basis. So, if there have been recent contributions or withdrawals, it may take some time for them to reflect in the passbook.