Great news for the employers who are eligible to avail reimbursement under the Central Government’s PMGKY scheme. The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana was launched in the year 2016 by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to upfront benefit to the Employers having employment up to 100 and whose 90% of the employees are getting wages less than Rs 15000/-. The EPFO has changed the scheme changes and issued on 10th April 2020.Sponsored Links
According to the guidelines by the Government of India, the EPFO have changed the Scheme guidelines in the Unified Portal so that the eligible employers can apply and avail the benefit of the PMGKY Scheme. The new changes won’t include the process of ECR filing or in the format. The eligible employers must submit a declaration before filing the ECR to avail the benefits under PMGKY scheme.
EPFO PMGKY Reimbursement Eligibility Criteria:
- The EPFO India, has been identified the eligible establishments based on the ECRs filed by
- them employers.
- The contributory members will be counted from September 2019 to February 2020.
- If the total number of such UANs has been found to be up to 100 and against these UANs the wages of 90% or more is less than 15000/-.
- Against each of the eligible establishments, eligible members having less than 15000 wages have also been listed.
- Whenever an employer logs into the Unified Portal, if the employers establishment code is not present in the list of the eligible establishments, then the employer will not find any change while filing the ECR.
How to Apply for EPFO PMGKY Reimbursement Online Unified Portal?
- Visit the EPFO Unified portal.
- Login to the EPFO Unified Employ Portal by using your User id and password.
- Click the PMGKY registration option.
- Here you need to observe two things, first one if your establishments Form 5A is already attested then it will be available on the site and you can check your establishments bank account details etc, check your establishment details.
- After confirming your establishment details click the Agree and submit button.
- For example, if your establishments Form 5A is not there or it is missing the bank account details or any other essential details etc in that case.
- Come back and go to the Home Page and Click ‘PMGKY Reimbursement Registration’.
- You will be directed to the ‘PMGKY Reimbursement Registration’ online window.
- Where your establishments Form 5A will be displayed along with the bank details.
- Here click on the column of the establishment button.
- After that click Agree and Submit button to submit your ‘PMGKY Reimbursement Registration’ online.
- Once the ‘PMGKY Reimbursement Registration’ is completed a message will be displayed showing that Reimbursement application is successfully submitted.